Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, September 28, 2015

Wind Swept

Good morning wow the weekend flew by this week - I can't believe it is already Monday
 
As it is Monday that means a new release from My Whimsical Little World. I adore this week's image and decided I would take myself out of my comfort zone and experiment with color.
 
 
Meet Windswept. I have colored her with my Spectrum Noirs, the first time I have attempted a colored hair! I added texture it with a fine tip pen. I then typed up the sentiment on my pc and printed it into the image. This is actually a line from a song in the Pocahontas movie.
I matted the image onto purple card before adding it to a white card blank.
I colored clear gems with my pens so they matched perfectly.
 
You can find the image over at My Whimsical Little World's Etsy store and why not check out our Facebook group and see what my teamies have done with the image too!
 

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

She is gorgeous and I do love her hair. Beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

very nice

Jackie T said...

Hi this is gorgeous I love the coloured hair. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

What a fabby card, Sharon, love the image and your choice of colour, hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon, A gorgeous card, I love her hair colour which you have done beautifully. Great lines from the song to.

Jade xx