Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, September 11, 2015

Mmmm...... Warm Cocoa

Good morning, Fall is starting to arrive here and I am enjoying the cooler air for a change - makes walking Gizzie so much easier.
 
It's my showcase day over on the So Suzy blog and I'm following along with the challenge theme.. Happiness is...
 
Who enjoys snuggling up with a loved one on a Fall evening - I know I do and there is just on thing that makes this perfect.....
 
 
A hot cup of cocoa!!!
 
Yes I have used the fab Hot cocoa and you by my side stamp. That and the Happiness is.. stamp have been stamped in a latte colored ink. The cup is an image from Freshly Brewed Designs that I have colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. I have then used the swirly hearts stamp to add swirls to the opposing corners and the hearts from the same stamp drifting away from the heart shaped steam.
 
Once stamped I matted the design onto teal card and a 6x6 pale blue card blank.
 
As well as these there are lots of other stamps in the Happiness is... range over at the store that would be suitable to enter our challenge this month
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave check out the challenge at So Suzy's blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group

For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the sentiment. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fab card x