Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 24, 2015

kicking up you heels

Good afternoon! it's is the start of the harvest festival celebrations here in town today so we are going to watch the parade this evening!
 
As it's also Thursday it is also my day to showcase a Jiggery Makery image!
 
Meet Grace
 
 
Hasn't she just got fabulous legs!!! 
I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers, adding texture to her hat with a fine liner.
 
I found the sentiment online and printed it out via my pc. I few red pearls and some red card to mat her on adds the perfect finishing touches.
 
You can buy the image over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy store along with her other pin-up pals.
 
Why not check out our Facebook page for further inspiration from my teamies and I