Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sewing Diva

Good Morning- what a quiet morning it is - the kids are back at school and Gizzie and I are enjoying the peace!
 
It's Thursday again and that means I get to showcase on the fab Jiggery Makery Facebook page. I have another wonderful pin-up:
 
Meet Darlene
 
 
She's getting a dress ready for a great night out!!!
 
I have colored the image using my Spectrum Noirs and matted her onto coordinating purple card. I have used papers from Do Crafts French Lavender capsule collection - the ditzy prints go well with the 50's theme. These have been matted onto the same purple card stock. The sentiment is a stamp from a magazine freebie.
 
Once again -in order to show the image in all it's splendor I have made a CAS card.
 
You can find Darlene and all her pin-up friends over at the Jiggery Makery Etsy store  and there is lots of inspiration on how the Design Team use them over on the Facebook group!
 

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Hugs Jackie