Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, September 25, 2015

Coffe Blog Hop

I am super excited…today is the day! Yay!! ...
 
My Whimsical Little World (MWLW) is a proud sponsor of Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop at the Coffee Loving Card maker's blog! We are so honored to have been asked to join in on the fun!
 

There are some AMAZING prizes to be won from 40 sponsors! One of the prizes is a $15 Gift card from the MWLW digi shop. All you have to do is head on over to the Coffee Lovers Cardmaking blog and join in the hop. Make sure to read the rules of the Hop in order to be eligible for the prizes.
Anyone is eligible for prizes...but you have to link with a newly created coffee, tea /coca project to WIN a prize.
 
Also, don't forget to sit back and enjoy all the wonderful fall/coffee themed inspiration that all the teams have put together. The Hop runs from September 25-October 2 ...lots of time to create and share!.
 
Check out what the talented MWLW Coffee DT has been creating using the "Don't Give a Sip" "Coffee O'clock", "Coffee & a Doughnut" ,"All You need", and "One Cup at a Time" digi stamps.
These digi stamps come separate so you can create what you would like, as well as a 3x4 "Whimsy Notes" for your pocket projects.
 
For my showcase I have chosen to use Coffee and Kitty
 
 
I have colored the image using my Spectrum Noirs then printed the sentiment using my pc. I have die cut the leaves in fall colors, curled them for dimension and added them around the image. This has then been matted onto brown card and a white card blank
 
Now check out my teamies who are also taking part in the hop
Sharon (that's me!)
 
Thanks for stopping by, if you get lost along the way you can always head back to the Coffee Lovers blog hop page and find My Whimsical Little World again!
 

10 comments:

Fikreta said...

super cute
love this image

Nicky G said...

Love the kitty :)

Marie Richardson said...

This is lovely
Hugs
Marie xx

Amy A said...

This is just so cute hun! Love how you've tied in the fall theme with those gorgeous leaf die cuts! Purr-fect! :o)

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the cute cat. Hugs Jackie

Mary said...

This is adorable Mlly Moo!

Mary said...

This is adorable Molly Moo

Edwina said...

I love your card. That is such an adorable image. That kitty coming out of the cup. Your adding leaves is perfect with it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

wow , this is amazing xxx

Lisa said...

So cute and so true! Great card!