Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, September 7, 2015

Friends & Flowers

Good morning - it's a holiday here so we have had a lazy weekend anticipating the first day back at school which means I get more time to blog!!!!
 
OK so Monday is the start of a new release over at My Whimsical Little World and Paolo has designed a gorgeous little girl this time round
 
 
Say hi to ........ I have printed her onto a printed water color backing paper and colored her with my Polychromo Pencils. I then typed and printed the sentiment. I have matted her onto turquoise and navy blue card.
As I love my cards CAS I haven't added any embellishments as I don't think they were needed!
 
Pop by the My Whimsical Little World Esty store where you can purchase this and a whole host of other digis. The why not use them to enter the Challenge over at The My Whimsical Little World Challenge Blog  The theme is anything goes!
 
Ok so I know that you are dying to make your own designs with these new gorgeous images so pop over to the Etsy shop and get started then land back on the Facebook Group for some more inspiration from my teamies!