Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, September 14, 2015

Curly Scooter!!!

Good morning, we've had a fab weekend such a shame it had to end so soon!
 
On a positive note - It's Monday and that means a new release from My whimsical Little World!
 
I have a gorgeous girl to share with you today. She is a Lil' scooter girl but she has masses of curls so who knows how she gets a helmet on!!!
 
 
I have water colored the background with Spectrum Aquas adding pencil to the bricks for more texture. The image is colored with Polychromo pencils blended in places to help with shading.
 
The card design is one I haven't used for a while but love doing. I used purple card for the base and a x-cut punch for the edges. The papers are a Do-crafts Papermania set.
 
This is a better view from the side so you can see the layers of the card
 
2 piece of card stock make up the card base both punched along the edges and scored so when you open them they hold the card up. A third piece of card hangs over to make the card front.
I still keep the card CAS so the image pops from the front!
 
Pop by the My Whimsical Little World Esty store where you can purchase this and a whole host of other digis. The why not use them to enter the Challenge over at The My Whimsical Little World Challenge Blog  The theme is anything goes!
 
Ok so I know that you are dying to make your own designs with these new gorgeous images so pop over to the Etsy shop and get started then land back on the Facebook Group for some more inspiration from my teamies!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card

Amy A said...

hehehehe @ "How does she get a helmut on???" You crack me up hun. But this card is GORGEOUS! love, Love, LOVE your coloring and the card design showcases is beautifully! xx

Hugs,
Amy
{Lil Cutie Creations}