Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Thank You!

Good morning - it's another beautiful day here in Michigan.
 
I'm showcasing over at So Suzy Stamps today, I was asked to make some thank you cards with a masculine theme for one of my husband's friends. Suggested colors were black white or silver so I thought I would use all three!
 
 
I used So Suzy's  Line Leaf one which I stamped with embossing medium and then used Wow embossing powder. I then used her Thank you stamp and black ink. I made 10 of these cards so my MISTI was a great help with placing the stamps and making sure all the cards were identical.
Once dry I matted the images onto black card and silver pearl card before placing on white card blank.
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave check out the challenge at So Suzy's blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!
 

No comments: