Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Schools in!!!

Hi 2nd post from me today!! Julia Spiri is releasing another gorgeous image today, Emily is working hard at school with her toys - take away her curls and this is my little Mollie Moo!! School is definitely her favorite place at the moment and her new teacher is "the best ever!"
 
Anyway on to my creation
 
 
I have done a larger than normal card using an 8x8inch scalloped card blank. I have matted this with pink card and papers from Lili of the Valley
 
I have colored the main image with Spectrum Noirs but have then water colored the background using Spectrum Aquas. Again I have used pink card to matt the image. I have chosen a few bright pink pearl stars and flowers to embellish the card.
 
Emily can be found in Julias Etsy store but she is being showcased by me and the rest of my teamies over on the Julia Spiri blog.
 
Go ahead and grab her, then you can enter our challenge or showcase your makes over on the Facebook group page!
 

4 comments:

Jan said...

Adorable card xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used she is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Julia Spiri said...

Beautiful card! So cute!
Hugs, Julia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the papers
Kevin xx