Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happiness is........

Good morning, fall is right around the corner although we are slipping back into a heat wave just in time for the holiday weekend Yay!!!
 
Today is the start of a new challenge over at So Suzy Stamps and we are re-visiting her Happiness Is.... stamps
 
As Fall is nearly here and I love this time of the year here in Michigan I decided to base my card on this:
 
 
I have used the Happiness Is.... stamp and the Warm Cider stamp which I stamped onto white card. I used distress ink to color the edges of the card. I matted a white card blank with gold and brown card and used the same colored card along with some deep red to die cut leaves which I placed randomly around the stamps
CAS in Fall!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the September tab on the top right column of the So Suzy Stamps blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group

For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!
 
 

1 comment:

Amy A said...

Gorgeous hun! Love the rich warm tones and your die cuts are fab!! xx