Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ugly Jumper

Good morning everyone, you would have thought Fall had already set in with the weather this week! We are promised summer will return this weekend!
 
Today is my showcase over at the Jiggery Makery Facebook group. As it's been so chilly I thought I'd make a Christmas card.
The pin-up I have used this week is Kathy and boy does she look unhappy!
 
 
Yes even pin-ups get to wear the ugly jumpers we all love to hate!
 
I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir Markers and added a touch of glitter to her hat. Once colored I printed out the wording on my PC then die cut the topper shape using a Spellbinder die. I matted my card blank with some red card and a sheet of Christmas paper from my stash. I then added a further piece of red card before adding my image topper. I have offset all the layers to work with the expression on Kathy's face LOL
 
I few star shaped tiny buttons just finish off the design
 
Thanks for stopping by, Kathy can be found in other jumper designs over at the Jiggery Makery Etsy shop if you care to take a look!


2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I do love the Christmas jumper on the image I love it when I get to wear mine. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant card, love the jumper!
Hugs
Linda xxx