Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Jiggery Makery Birthday

Good morning! I have 2 things to share with you today, I have been given a temporary position on Jiggery Makery's Design Team.
Adele has some gorgeous pin-up digi stamps that are a little risqué without being over the top rude!
 
My second news is it is my Wonderful Hubby's birthday today and what better an occasion to share both bits of news!
I have made him a birthday card using Lucy - One of the images from Jiggery Makery
 
 
I have colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers - Having never colored so much skin, I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to get even skin tone color over all her body but I think I succeeded. This is also one of the first blondes I have done and am happy with they way the hair eventually turned out!
 
After coloring the image I printed the sentiment using my PC. This was then matted onto black card I then used a heart patterned paper from my stash as just a little color again matted onto black card and onto a white card. The images are so classy that I feel they do not need much embellishment.
 
You can find Lucy and many more pin-up images over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy shop and also you can call by their Facebook page for some great inspiration from the rest of the design team.
 

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Happy Birthday to hubby! A lovely card and love the image! Enjoy your day!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Love your card. Happy Borthday to your Husband.

Fikreta said...

lovely card

Jackie T said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby I bet he liked his card. Congratulations on being given a place on the design team. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x