Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Snow People

Good Afternoon it's well in the 80's here and here I am writing a post about a snowman card!!!
 
Yes the new challenge over at 12 month's of Christmas link up has begun. The optional theme this month is Snow people and we have a great sponsor
 

They are offering 2 images as a prize
 
We also have an additional Sponsor:
 
 
 
Who is giving one free digital paper to everyone who links up a minimum of 2 cards to the challenge. You only have to follow the theme if you want to win The stamping Boutique images. A mini set of 6 digital papers will be given to 1 random winner!
 
On to my Design team card:
 
 
This little Guy is called Snowman - Bring it on. I have colored him with Spectrum Noirs and although it doesn't show well in photo I have glittered the snow. I used a white 6x6 card blank and matted this with green card. The paper I have used is from a Decosse's Dynamite Doodles set called Snow Much Fun. More green card framed my image, then I have die cut holly leaves and used skittles as berries for opposing corners.
 
Now come over to the 12 Month's of Christmas Link up and enter your Christmas makes!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card
hugs

Unknown said...

Oh he's so cute I love how you coloured him and that paper is fab so sets it all off. Helen H MM xx