Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Keep the Sun shining

Good morning, we are getting a bit excited in our household as Mollie has received a letter telling her who her next Teacher will be -and I'm excited as they will be back in school in less than a month !!!!

Over at So Suzy's store they are having an ACT swap and some of us Design Team Gals have joined in. So today I am going to share my little cards.

Here are all 7 of them. I have used The Happy Sunshine stamp and colored it in with Spectrum Noir Markers. The sentiment stamp is from a collection called Dreamy Days by Lili of the Valley - I needed something that would fit on the 3.5x2.5 inch card. I have then used a bright yellow card to mat the image onto another white layer.

Here is a closer look


As it won't be long before the weather changes and, for me at least, the snow starts to fall I thought this happy little message would brighten anybody's day!

Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the August tab on the top right column of the So Suzy Stamps blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group

For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!


3 comments:

Fikreta said...

Great

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful Sharon, love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi they are beautiful they are so sunny and friendly. Hugs Jackie