Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, August 3, 2015

Heavy Journey

Good morning - It's been a busy weekend this week and It's good to be able to sit and rest for a while!

 Well today is the release of a brand new image over at My Whimsical Little World and how adorable she is.

 
 
She is called The Struggle - what was brought to mind when I saw this image is that life can sometimes drag you down and just a thoughtful act like giving a card can lighten the load!
 
I have printed the image on Spectrum Noir Ultra smooth white card and as always colored her with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers. I have then used purple card and patterned paper from Lili of the Valley to mat her onto. The sentiment was printed using my PC and I colored the gems to match the image, although they look darker in the photo.
 
 We now have a new monthly challenge over at My Whimsical Little World challenge blog so why not color up an image and come and join us The theme is anything goes and if you enter using one of our fab images you get entered into the prize draw 3 times!
 
Don't forget to pop over to the Esty store and get The Struggle- maybe you can use her in the challenge!
 
 
 



2 comments:

Karen said...

Love your card hun.
So pretty.
Hugs,
Karen.xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, the image is so could and love the colour!
Hugs
Linda xxx