Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Friend!

Good afternoon, It is the birthday of someone who I have become very good friends with - we are both crafters with similar tastes and likes. Although we have never met we chat daily and have a giggle!

So to celebrate I made her a card using one of  Julia Spiri's  gorgeous images called Fairy.
 

I fell in love with these images as soon as I saw them on her Facebook Group as did my friend! Hasn't she just got the most adorable face!
I have colored her using my Spectrum Noir Markers and although you can't see on the picture she has very sparkly wings and bag thanks to a little Wink of Stella
I matted the image and some pretty patterned paper onto lilac card. The tag is a spellbinder die with baker's twine threaded through. I have used a stamp from my stash for the sentiment. couple of clear gems on her wing and purse just added finishing touches.
 
Julia will be starting a challenge blog in September and the design team have already started posting there if you want to check it out
 
Happy Birthday Amy xxx
 






3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and I am sure Amy will love this card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card