Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Feeling Beachy

Good morning - one more month of Summer break left - I can survive this!!!!! The school break is just way too long.
 
yes it's August the first which means another challenge starts over at So Suzy Stamps. The theme this month is under the sea - although my card is a beach theme the lovely little turtle does venture under the sea!
 
 
This little guy is has been colored with my spectrum noirs and fussy cut . The frame card was made from 2 beach scenes I printed on my PC and a template from My Craft Studio. I typed the sentiment onto one of the scenes. I then made up the frame and centered it over the wording, ensuring I matched the beach lines up before gluing it in place.
 
I stole a couple of starfish and a shell from Mollie's collection and added these as embellishments.
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the August tab on the top right column of the So Suzy Stamps blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group

For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!