Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Just a hug

Good morning all the weather continue to be sunny and hot and it's been a busy week but I'm pausing to blog my latest card. So Suzy Stamps is holding a retreat this week - I so wish I could have joined them but it was not to be. Whilst this is taking place website is closed for the retreat but will be up and running as normal from 31st July.
 
During a snark fest competition on the So Suzy Facebook group one of my quotes won the honor of being made into a stamp so I thought I would give it some use:
 

 
Ok you are really safe hugging me I wouldn't really measure you up however some days there are people around me that I would really like to!
 
I have teamed this stamp along with the dirt mound that Suzy also has on her website. This has been colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I have used a 5x7 inch card blank and matted 2 shades of brown card onto this before placing my design. Just to add a bit of comedy to the card I have added some itty Biddy laughing faces randomly around the design.
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the July tab on the top right column of the So Suzy Stamps blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group

For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!
 

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Ha ha ha brilliant card
Kevin xx

Fikreta said...

very pretty card
have a nice day
hugs

Unknown said...

Cute snarky! hahahaha

Amy A said...

Love this cute and snark card Sharon! xx

Unknown said...

I love this card. 😊

Linda Simpson said...

LOL this is brilliant! Love it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

lol, but never did the hole in your own backyard!

Brawny x said...

Great card x