Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Snowflakes

Good morning, we are having some great weather here in Michigan, not too hot just right for getting out and about and enjoying the season!
 
Are you loving the challenge theme over at So Suzy Stamps this month - Christmas by the sea!
 
I hope you are all in love with this month's new releases in the store too. I love some of the Christmas sentiments and I'm here to showcase my favorite Winter Butterflies:
 
 
As I Butterflies have a significant meaning for me I think this sentiment is adorable and the font is just stunning!
I stamped the words onto white card with black ink. I then used a grey ink and the Snowflake Trio stamp and inked up just one of the snowflakes which I stamped in apposing corners.
I then too a 3x3 inch piece of double sided Christmas patterned paper and folded 2 of the corners over to show the backside. This was then glued onto a 4x4inch card. I again used the Snowflake Trio stamp in both of the corners of the card not covered by the paper. I place my sentiment onto the center of the card ensuring that I didn't cover up any of the snow flakes making a simple but effective winter card - Ideal for Christmas or any winter occasion.
I made 6 of these and made a purse from the same patterned paper and placed them all inside so they would be great for a gift.
 
 
You can find the details of how to make the purse in a previous post here
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the July tab on the top right of the So Suzy blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group

For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

this is very beautiful
have a nice day
hugs