Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, July 17, 2015

Gnome Place Like Home

Good afternoon, well it's been a busy week for me but I'm here with a post of a gorgeous little chappy in his garden. My Whimsical Little World has some adorable gnome digi stamps and this little one comes with his own garden:
 
 
Meet Gnome Place Like Home - is he just loveable!!! I have colored him with my Spectrum Noir Markers and printed a sentiment to go with him. I have then matted the image onto brown and green card from my stash before adding to a white card blank.
 I haven't used any embellishments - wanting to keep it a CAS card.
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave My Whimsical Little World now has a challenge blog why not pop over and enter you can find the blog and challenge details here. If you need inspiration then the Facebook group is an amazing place for this
 
 
 

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the cute little gnome. Hugs Jackie

Amy A said...

This is just too cute for words even Sharon! Love him! Great job! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sharon I like the wee gnome and the scene
Kevin xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my what a little cutie, my hubby loves gnomes! Great colouring too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

very nice

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, Such a cute little card and image. Love the colors you have used.

Abbie xx