Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hey Ginger

Good morning, I am here to share another beautiful image from Jiggery Makery. Adele designs some gorgeous pin up girls who are all available in her Etsy store.
For today's card I am using Ginger
 
 
here she is watering her sun flower!
 
I have colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and matted her onto pink card. I have then chosen a flowered patterned paper from my stash which matches tonally to the pink card to mat onto the white card blank.
Some flowers and some pink pearls are the only embellishments I think this card needed
 
Why not pop over to the Jiggery Makery Facebook group where you can find more inspiration from my other talented Teamies
 
 
 

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

I do love these stamps, so sexy

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, love the image and beautiful papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

This is fabulous Sharon!!!! I love the image and you did a fabulous job!
Thanks for posting this at Her Craftiness!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship!