Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Witching hour

Good morning, I can now tell you all about the great new design team I have joined. I have already showcased one of Julia's fabulous digi-stamps but today is my official first design team showcase.
 
I am on Julia's New release team and today she has released this wonderful image
 
 
This is the Gothic Witch and can be found in Julia's Etsy Store. Isn't she just fabulous!!! As soon as I saw her I knew I had to use purple and black on her........
 
 
I have colored her with a mixture of Spectrum Noir markers and Polychromo pencils. As she is a gothic witch I wanted to give her the pale complexion and I achieved that by coloring her with a pale marker then blending out using a colorless blending pen. I have used Wink of Stella on her cape and a silver Stardust Gelly Roll pen on her hair and the spider's webs.
 
 I used a scalloped 8x8 card blank and matted this with black card. The papers are from a 6x6 Authentique Halloween pad called Moonlit and matted onto purple card. I then used both colors of card to mat my image.
 
Some purple and black Gems were made by coloring clear ones with alcohol markers and I have added these onto the image and mats.
 
She is a great image for your Halloween makes - you can find more inspiration from my fellow design teamies over on Julia's Facebook Fan page!
 
 

7 comments:

Amy A said...

Great card a Sharon. Love your coloring and SP choices. Showcase this gothic image perfectly! ❤

Julia Spiri said...

Lovely card! I love this.
Hugs, Julia.

mickey said...

the card is really cool nice one

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card, I love the purple.

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations and WOW fabulous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Stunning card x