Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Some one is snoozing!!!

Good evening. I'm here with my Christmas makes again.
 
12 months of Christmas link up challenge starts again today and our sponsor this month
 
 
 
and if you follow the challenge theme this month you can win a fab prize from them!
 
We also have an additional Sponsor:
 
 
 
Who is giving one free digital paper to everyone who links up a minimum of 2 cards to the challenge. You only have to follow the theme if you want to win Fresh Brewed Designs prize. A mini set of 6 digital papers will be given to 1 random winner!
 
On to my Design team card:
 
 
I have used Santa Takes a Nap image and colored him with my Spectrum Noirs. I have matted green card and digital papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles onto my card and used a spellbinder's window die to cut out a window on my papers and to cut a window frame. I  stamped my Christmas tree (using Hero art's color layering Christmas tree) behind it. This has been decorated with colored stickers. The sentiment was printed using my pc and matted onto the same card.
 
He really needs to wake up eat his cookies, drink his milk and get to work!!!
 
Now come over to the 12 Month's of Christmas Link up and enter your Christmas makes!!!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cosy card, love the colours and paper. Helen H MM xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card its so cosy and great papers. Helen H MM xx

Monica taylor said...

Very cute card Sharon. Love the Sentiment.
♥ Monica
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u