Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2015

All wrapped up for Christmas

Good Morning, it's a beautiful day here today, lovely and warm with a nice breeze.
Hard to believe that it's the end of summer which can only mean winter is on it's way bringing Christmas with it!!!
 
So for my showcase over at Jiggery Makery this week I have used Cassie who is all wrapped up for Christmas
 
 
 
Just like all of the images in the Jiggery Makery Store she is another stunner!
I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and printed the sentiment at the side of her using my pc.
 
The design paper is from my stash and I have used red card for the matting and memory box die cut.
 
Why not pop over to the Jiggery Makery Etsy store where Cassie and all her friends can be found then head over to the Jiggery Makery Face Book group for inspiration
 



 
 
 

3 comments:

Jeanette58 said...

Great card Christmas card for men. Hugs Jeanette xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is an amazing Christmas card I don't think I would be brave enough to make one like this. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Wow this is great xx Jan