Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Winter Wishes With Florals

 Good afternoon, hope everyone is staying safe this New Year's Eve - we are doing our usual, staying at home and seeing the new year in with just the three of us. 

My post today is promoting a new to me company Kate Hadfield Designs She is a digital artist who has super cute images. She designs collections that are great for card making, scrapbooking, kids crafts and much more.

Of course my first design is a card, I have used a gorgeous Winter Flora Stamp collection which is available either as a fully colored collection or as digital stamps. I have used the stamp version:


The flowers and greenery all come as separate images in 3 different formats. I used my graphics program and arranged some of them in to a bouquet. I added a sentiment and printed on to stamping card.
The image was colored with Copic markers with the addition of Prismacolor pencils to add more dimension.
I then trimmed the image down with my new deckle edge paper trimmer. a mat of green cardstock was also trimmed with this and both were added to an A7 white card base.
Finally I added a few Nuvo drops scattered in the sentiment.

I will be using Kate's images a few times a month so keep a look out for the different genres she covers!

Thanks for stopping by and as always if you love what you see please let me know in the comments.












1 comment:

Kate Hadfield said...

This is such a lovely card and your colouring is gorgeous!! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create next!