Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Ooh La La Birthday Wishes

 I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas! As the holiday season is coming to a close my inspiration today is a birthday card. I love the pooch from the Ooh La La digital stamp set, she is on a shopping mission!

I started my card with the eye shadow and lipstick images, I resized them and used multiples to make a design paper. Once printed I colored the images and cut to size. I printed and colored Miss Ooh La La and fussy cut her. My card base was matted with red cardstock and the design paper. When I placed my image on the stamped backing was too busy so I added a layer of vellum to soften it. My Pooch was added with foam squares, my sentiment matted onto red card and added to the card. Finally I added Crystal glaze to her lips nose and margarita glass!

 

She would be great for a card to celebrate the sales that are currently happening including the Joy Clair sale - 20% off the store which continues until the 31st of the month.

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back next month with more inspiration from Joy Clair. Also my teamies will be sharing with you over on the Joy Clair Facebook Group.

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous birthday card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

great card!
Happy New Year! 🥳