Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2020

From Us and Ours at Christmas

 Good afternoon, we are going to have a white Christmas, it's been snowing on and off all day it makes it feel so much more festive. As all my personal cards have hopefully been received by now I can share them here.

 Both my kids grew up being able to recite the book Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney we loved the book and still do. So when Colorado Craft Company brought out a range of stamps drawn by Anita Jeram the illustrator from the book I had to have them.  My first cards are using some of these stamps. This one went to a neighbor who recently moved states and is missed! I used to provide doggy day care for her puppy so of course cards to her always have puppies on them


This stamp is from the Christmas Presents set. I stamped the image and sentiment onto watercolor card and broke out my Spectrum Noir Aquablend watercolor pencils to color this pooch. 

I wanted a clean and simple card so card base was matted with dark red cardstock and my image added. I also matted the inside and colored and added another image from the set with Merry Christmas sentiment: 





My next card is using stamps from the same company, this set is Snow Happy:


Again I stamped on to watercolor card and colored with my Aquablend pencils the added sentiments. I matted a card inside and out with aqua cardstock and added my image on the front and stamped the cute bunny inside too


I also made some 3D cards I bought these cutting file from Silhouette Design store, cut the individual parts on my Cameo and built them up. The files are designed by Lori Whitlock and there is a whole collection of different ones:

 




I do have more to share but I don't want to spoil the surprise so check back for more later!!

Thank you for taking time to read and Merry Christmas, keep safe and well!








1 comment:

Fikreta said...

very nice!
Merry Christmas!⛄