Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Winter Time!

 Good evening, I hope everyone is well and has had a great Christmas!

My post today is to share a gift I made for a friend - in all honesty I didn't want to part with it when it was finished - it look many hours to make and I'm sure it will be loved in it's new home. 

This Christmas Scene Alarm Clock is a cutting file I bought many years ago from Tina Fitch and finally decided to make it. It is cut in layers and if you look hard you can see trees, deer, squirrel and pinecones all housed in side while the clock face it set on the outside.
I cut it all in white cardstock and added sparkle with a glitter pen to the sentiment, trees and pinecones. This is difficult to see in the photo.

To house the clock and protect it a box cutting file is also included:


This again was made with white cardstock but with acetate windows.
 

Thank you for calling by and if you love what you see please leave me a comment 😘





1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Wow Sharon this is stunning. It is gorgeous. Your friend must have been so pleased. Take care. Hugs Jackie