Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Snow Drift Pile Up

 Good Morning! Hope you are al staying safe and well, please don't forget to wear a mask!

It's Tuesday again which means hello to another Digi Choosday challenge. My card today is a slimline, which I'm starting to enjoy making and I use a pile of Snow Drift Friends:


Aren't they adorable? I colored them with alcohol markers, trimmed to fit my card base which was matted with green cardstock. to finish I used tiny gold brads to fix a banner from Winter Wonderland Tags and Frames to the bottom of my card 

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

 

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!










1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. That image is darling. Take care. Hugs Jackie