Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Snowmen Surprise

Good Morning! Who's excited for the big man coming? I know we have an excited little girl, I just love seeing her face on Christmas morning, I hate that they have to grow up!

It's the final Digi Choosday challenge before Christmas and the design team have been challenged with doing something spectacular so I decided to have a little surprise inside my card.

Sorry you don't get to see it just yet!!!

I started by adding Winnie's White Christmas Snowmen and dog image so some of the digital design paper from Winnie's White Christmas papers 2 and printed it onto stamping card. I colored the image with Copic Markers and cut to fit my card base. I matted the base with some glitter card stock and added my image.  then used foam tape to pop up a circle sentiment from Winnie's White Christmas sentiment collection.

But before I did all that I worked a little magic......


I made a pop up Christmas Tree using dies. I then decorated it with glittered enamel drops, a little cardinal and of course a star. I die cut a beaded circle to go around the base of my tree to look like a tree skirt. I then cut a semi circle from 2 pieces of the design paper and added these to the sides of the card. Finally I added strips of a different patterned paper to the edges so It looked like a rug.

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

 Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group

Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!



















3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. Those snowmen are so cute and the pop-up tree is fantastic. Hugs Jackie

Jane Savage said...

Love this, Sharon what an amazing design!
Have a wonderful Christmas!! xx

Fikreta said...

cute card!
Merry Christmas! 🎅