Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 1, 2021

Racoon Love

Good evening and Happy New Year!!! Let's hope by the end on 2021 the world is in a better place, life is easier and we can all hug each other again!

Talking about hugging my card today has a cutie to hug:

She is from Stamper's Delights and is called Anime Jane & Racoon. She was colored with Copic markers, placed in a die cut frame and added to a card base matted with yellow cardstock. I added the 'With Love' sentiment to complete the card.

Stamper's Delights is having a month long sale save 35% off any orders of £5 or more! It includes everything in the store except items already discounted. So you can get this adorable image or any that you have had your eyes on just by using the code JANSALE2021



Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of the images available.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 





 

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Happy New Year Sharon your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie