Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Fit For Life

 Good afternoon, who is still on track for any new years resolutions they made? I usually wait until January is out of the way before setting my yearly goals - too much going on in January for a new start! 

Kate Hadfield has some great images for new starts and I have used some of her digital stamps for todays inspiration:

These images are part of her Shaping up stamps, there are a number of  digital images related to fitness and health in the collection. There is also a pre-colored collection that is great of digital scrapbooking.
 I grouped some of the images together and added the sentiment before printing on stamping card and coloring with Copic markers. I matted an A7 card base with coordinating cardstock and added my image. a clean and simple card just right for new beginnings!

Kate has a whole host of images on her website - some are even freebies so head on over and have a look!

Thanks for stopping by, I would appreciate you letting me know what you think of my card in the comments.





No comments: