Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 22, 2021

Best Friends Pillow Fight

 Good afternoon! It's been a busy week and I'm glad it's finally Friday We still have snow hanging around which is getting topped up every few days.

The sale over at Stamper's Delights is still happening, you can save 35% on any £5 spend! My card is inspiration using one of the images you could get. Meet Chibis Pillow Fight:




Aren't they the cutest? I colored them with Copic markers, cut an oval and placed onto a card base that was mated with Teal card stock and some rainbow digital paper. Finally I die cut some feathers in coordinating cardstock.

The sale ends on January 31st and  It includes everything in the store except items already discounted. So you can get this adorable image or any that you have had your eyes on just by using the code JANSALE2021


Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of the images available.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 





2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

jane stillman said...

Such a cute card and love the happy colours