Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Only Smell.... Coffee and Flowers

 hope everyone is safe and well. My project today is all about Coffee and flowers. Personally I don't like the taste of coffee but I know I'm in the minority!

3 stamp sets were used for this card, The coffee cup is from Coffee Mood:

My cup sleeve needed a pattern so I used a bloom from Beauty Love to decorate this before I printed 2 cups onto stamping card, one was fussy cut the other I just cut the sleeve from it. My design paper was made by resizing lots of the same flowers arranging in a random pattern and printing on stamping card. All the images were colored with Copic markers. I matted my card base with coordinating card stock and the design paper.

Cups aren't flat so my cup needed to look like a cup on the paper so I curved it and the sleeve into shape with my fingers and used  glue gel to adhere to my card base.

I then needed a sentiment to coordinate and found the perfect one in a third digital set - Coffee Flavors. This was printed onto card stock and matted with the coordinating cardstock before being adhered to my card with foam tape.

This demonstrates how you don't need to stick with one stamp set for for project even though each set has lots of images, as I've shown you can pull images from a few sets and they will still coordinate with each other.

You can check out all the sets I have used and all of Joy Clair's products over in their store.

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back during the month with more inspiration from Joy Clair. Also my teamies will be sharing with you over on the Joy Clair Facebook Group




2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. I am having a coffee right now. We invested in a coffee machine last March and we haven't regretted it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card