Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, March 30, 2020

It's a Polka-dot Kind of Day

Good Morning! Hope everyone is well. We are starting week 3 of home schooling and working from home.

My work is of course making cards using gorgeous images and today's is from Sherry West Art. Meet Poppi Pokkadott:


Isn't she just a sweetheart!
What I Did:
I resized and printed Poppi onto stamping card and colored her with alcohol markers. She was the fussy cut. I made a 5x7in card base and matted this with black card and some digital design paper. The frame was also a digital design. I resized and printed on white card. I then used a craft knife to cut around the ladybugs so that Poppi would fit under them. Once she was adhered in place I matted the frame with back card and added this to the center of my card.

What I Used:
Digital Stamp: Sherry West: Poppi Pokkadott 
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
White Cardstock for card base: Core'Dinations Premium Heavy Weight
Black Cardstock: Linda Chapman
Digital Design Paper: Mein Lila Park printables
Digital Design Frame: Free Clip art
Glue: Zip Dry

Thanks for stopping by you can see my teamies inspiration over on our Facebook group and you can buy the digital stamp in Sherry's Etsy store


1 comment: