Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Painting with Stamper's Delights

Good afternoon! 3 weeks of stay at home order and all is well. It's spring break here and although we can't go anywhere Mollie gets a break from school work.

Stamper's Delights has some awesome news to share along with their new release. they are now going to be making physical stamps! yes nice clear polymer stamps that stamp so clear! So my new release inspiration I am sharing with you today is a stamp set called Painter Pals, you get both the male and female version of them along with sentiments and accessories:


What I Did:
I stamped the character onto stamping card and then used some of the embellishment stamps to make a background. All of these were colored with alcohol markers. I fussy cut my painter out. I then used distress inks in similar colors to my flowers to make splashes over my background.
The sentiment was stamped and cut into strips and matted onto red card. I also matted my 7x5in card base with the same red card before adding my stamped background
I arranged my painter and sentiment and adhered these to the card

What I Used:
Stamps: Stamper's Delights Painter Pals
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copics
Ink: Distress
Card Base: Core'Dinations Premium Heavy Weight
Red Cardstock: Core'Dinations
Glue: ZipDry

As well as the amazing new release stamps Stamper's Delights The progressive challenge over on our Facebook Fan group has a huge bundle of images that can be used not only for the challenge but to honor all of the heroes at the front line during the current pandemic. They are also great for get well cards to show your love for the sick:




Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this weeks thrifty offers.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do.
Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive the freebies! 



1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Ah that is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie