Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Pencils make you look sharp!

Good afternoon, Here's my second inspiration for the new stamp launch at Stamper's Delights. Yes if you didn't hear they are launching physical stamps that are amazing. Meet the Kawaii Pencil Pals:


What I Did:
The 2 characters , their scribbles, the sentiment and large pencil were all stamped on to stamping card. I then colored them with alcohol markers. Don't they just make the cutest twins?
I matted my 5x7in card base with blue card and added my images - Simple card but I don't think it needed anything else!

What I Used:
Stamps: Stamper's Delights: Pencil Pals
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copics
Card Base: Core'Dinations Premium Heavy Weight white card.
Blue Cardstock: Core'Dinations
Glue: ZipDry

As well as the amazing new release stamps Stamper's Delights The progressive challenge over on our Facebook Fan group has a huge bundle of images that can be used not only for the challenge but to honor all of the heroes at the front line during the current pandemic. They are also great for get well cards to show your love for the sick:




Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this weeks thrifty offers.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do.
Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive the freebies! 


1 comment: