Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Poppi Pokkadot Mom

Good afternoon!

Today's post is another one with some Mother's Day inspiration. Sherry West couldn't let the occasion pass without introducing you to Mother Poppi Pokkadott and she is a darling:


What I Did:
I resized and printed the image onto Stamping card then colored her with my Alcohol markers.
Coordinating the orange from her apron I matted and a 7x5in card base with orange cardstock. To keep with the polka-dot theme I then chose some blue spotty design paper, tucking a coordinating ribbon around this before adhering it to the card base. I die-cut a frame and added Poppi to this. She was then placed on the card using foam dots.
As an added decoration to match in with the theme, i die-cut some kitchen utensils and added these to the bottom of my card.

What I Used:
Digital Stamp: Sherry West:
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Card Base: Core'Dinations Premium Cardstock Heavy weight
Orange Card: Core'Dinations
Blue Polka-dot Paper: Digital Stamp Boutique
Die cut Frame: Gina Marie Designs: Loopy Rectangle Die Set
Kitchen Utensils: Memory Box: All Mixed Up

Thanks for stopping by you can see my teamies inspiration over on our Facebook group and you can buy the digital stamp in Sherry's Etsy store



2 comments:

Fikreta said...

So beautiful card!

Gwyneth said...

A lovely, bright and cheerful card.
GG