Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Duckie

Good afternoon, well the snow has returned, we have woken up to it a few mornings this week thankfully it's gone by the afternoon.

We are still on stay at home order and as our state is one of the worst hit we are likely to stay that way for a while.

My card today is inspiration for Sherry West's Duckie naming over on her Facebook group:


What I Did:
I resized and printed the digital stamp onto stamping card. Poppi Pokkadott and her duckie friend was then colored with alcohol markers. I matted a 7x5in card base with color coordinating cardstock and polka-dot design paper - Poppi needs her pokkadotts! I matted the image with the same cardstock. I then colored a pre-cut bow to match Poppi's outfit and added yellow punched dots for the polka-dots. My image was arranged on the card and the bow adhered in to place. I then arranged a die cut sentiment in the corner, trimming it so it fit.

What I Used:
Digital Stamp: Sherry West Art: Poppi Pokkadott and her Duckie
Stamping Card: X-press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
White card for base: Core'Dinations Premium heavy weight
Teal Cardstock: Tonic
Yellow polka-dot paper: Polkadoodles digital papers
Bow: Craftwork Cards
Sentiment Die: Unknown (was a gift)

Thanks for stopping by, As always you can check out my team member's inspiration designs over on the Sherry West Facebook Group.



2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image great bow and love the colour combo
Carol x

Fikreta said...

its wonderful!