Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, March 27, 2020

Hats of to Easels

Good afternoon, well the weather has been great today, a lovely day to have been out and about but that's not possible so Mollie and I walked the dogs around the subdivision getting them and us some well needed fresh air.

I have been seeing gorgeous hat cards all over Facebook so I googled and found Ann Melvin from Positively Papercraft has done some great You Tube tutorials so I followed them and today's blog post is to show how they turned out.


What I Did:
Instead of listing how I made the card here is Ann's You Tube video after all the credit goes to her. I made the cards as a pick me up for my neighbors so I typed out the sentiment on my PC.



What I Used:
2 Pieces of letter sized purple cardstock: Create and Craft
Patterned cardstock: KanBan 
Ribbon: from my stash
Gems: from my stash

I did make 2 of them but gave one away before photographing it but they were both in shades of purple.

Thanks for stopping by and if you love what you see let me know in the comments.






2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I just love that design it is so impressive. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!