Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Kawaii New Release

Good Afternoon! We are had a mixed bag of weather this week - was gorgeous at the beginning of the week that saw the snow shrinking back, then we've had snow, rain and sunshine since!

My designs today are using the gorgeous new Kawaii releases from Stamper's Delights. I am so in love with this genre that they are doing and get excited for what comes next!

We have 2 sets being released today. The first is a great set for all your Easter makes. Meet Bunny Love:



What I Did:
Bunny Love:
Using my graphics program I arranged the main character and a bunny gang and printed them onto stamping card. I did add the sentiment to this but changed my mind later.
The images were colored with alcohol markers and you can see this on my You Tube channel.
I used an 8x8in card base and matted this with blue card and a green Easter digital design paper. I then matted my image and a cute floral design paper with the same blue card and arranged these on my base.
My sentiment was recolored before printing, matting and placing in the center of my card using foam dots.

The second digital stamp set is continuing the Zodiac theme: Aries


What I Did:
Aries
This little guy was resized and printed on to stamping card. After I had colored him with alcohol markers I cut him out using my scan n cut, I also added a mat to him but increasing his size on the scan n cut and cutting it out in green cardstock.
I matted my card with the same green cardstock, I then printed the Aries multiple times on some design paper and added this to my card base.
Stars were die cut from the green card and arranged over the card before adding my image raised on foam tape.

What I Used:
Bunny Love:
Stamper's Delights Kawaii Bunny Love digital stamp collection
Stamping Card: X-press It
Copic Markers
Blue cardstock: from my stash
Digital Design Paper: Polkadoodles Easter Collection 
8x8in Card Base: Craft UK
Zipdry glue
Foam Tape

Aries
Stamper's Delights Kawaii Aries digital Stamp Collection
Stamping Card: X-press It
Copic Markers
Green Cardstock: Core'Dinations
Star Die: Tattered Lace Tuck in Star dies
Design paper: Lili of The Valley (retired)
Scan N Cut
Zipdry Glue
Foam Tape


I have an amazing new bunch of teamies who have also done amazing designs with these images you can check them out on the Inspirational blog.
Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this weeks thrifty offers.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 


Thanks for Stopping by and if you like what you see, please let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sharon these are just awesome...love these designs. Thanks for following, I honestly thought I followed but have now just done so.xx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful cards!