Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, March 20, 2020

Hello!

Good afternoon, how is everyone doing? Social distancing is 2 words that I never thought I would be using given my previous occupation as a nurse! Life is hard currently but we are all trying to make the best of it. Kev has worked from home this week, Mollie has been keeping up with school work as well as enjoying being at home. The dogs just think everyone is here to play with them and me? well i'm spending as much time as I can in my craft room.

today I'm sharing with you a sweet card I made with an image that has been sitting on my desk begging to be colored. She is from Sherry West and is called You Light Up My Heart.


What I Did:
I resized and printed the image onto stamping card she was then colored with alcohol markers and die cut into an oval. picking out colors from the image I chose a yellow cardstock and a pretty flowered design paper. These were both matted on to my 5x7in card base. I die cut a further oval in the yellow card and matted my sweet image with it before adding her to my card. I used coordinating ribbon for a bow to add to the top of the Oval. Finally I die cut the word hello 3 times from dark blue card, adhered these together and added to the card.

What I Used:
Digital Image: Sherry West: You Light Up My Heart
Markers: Copic (sorry I didn't list colors)
White Card for Base: Core'Dinations Premium Cardstock
Yellow Card: Core'Dinations color core
Design Paper: Lili Of The Valley (Retired)
Die Cut: Hero Arts: Stamp and Cut Hello
Ribbon from my stash
Glue: ZipDry

Thanks for stopping by and if you love what you see please let me know in the comments


2 comments:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That image is so cute and the paper is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie