Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, March 23, 2020

Spread Happiness!

Good afternoon, I hope everyone is staying well! We had snow again over night, woke to a blanket of the stuff but with the sun out this afternoon it has soon disappeared.

I have been coloring up some of Sherry West's gorgeous images over the last few weeks, she loves what I do with them so has invited me to join her new design team so today's make is my first inspiration as part of the team.

Meet Princess Petunia Penelope Posey Poppi Posh Piglet - Yes she has such a great name that she is called Peppy Piggie for short!


What I Did:
I resized and printed the cute image on stamping card and colored the princess with alcohol markers.
I then matted a 7x5in card base with burgundy cardstock and a delicate floral digital paper. My Images was then matted with same cardstock and I worked out where I was going to position it so I could fit my sentiment onto the card. This was then stamped in black ink and my imaged adhered in place with foam tape.

What I Used:
Stamping Card: Xpress-It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
White cardstock for Base: Core'dinations Premier Card
Burgundy Cardstock: Core'dinations
Digital Design Paper: Polkadoodles
Sentiment Stamp: Honey Bee Stamps: Happiness
Ink: Versafine 
Glue: Zipdry
Foam tape: from my stash

Thanks for stopping by, you can see all of Sherry's images on her Etsy Store and for more inspiration check out her Facebook Group.


4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sharon this is awesome, I have one of her images and love it but sadly the Aussie dollar is way way down so can't spend money at the moment, bring on the happy and you made me smile...hugs xx

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats on the new DT placement...xx

Fikreta said...

very sweet card!

Gwyneth said...

Great bit of colouring in and a fab card.
GG