Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Easter Blessings

Good Morning! Well we are now under an enforced stay at home order which is what we have been doing anyway. Just making trips to get essentials. It means that Mollie can't play with her friends now which is the heartbreaking part of all this - kids should have to suffer like this.

Anyway on to happier things. I have been asked to join Polkadoodles Digi Choosday design team, initially as a guest design member but hopefully this will lead to more. Polkadoodles is a UK craft company who, along with selling lots of other craft supplies, design the most adorable stamps both in physical and digital versions. They have a weekly challenge yes as you've guessed starting on a Choosday (Tuesday) which you can find on the Digi Choosday Blog 

As all these images used by the digi choosday team are digital you should still be able to purchase and join us during this time of uncertainty so come and join us!

My inspiration for the latest challenge is using Fuzzy Puff's Earlie Dandelion. What a cutie:


What I Did:
I resized and printed her onto stamping card. She was the colored with alcohol markers and then fussy cut.
I chose to use an 8x8in card base and matted this with pink card. I then used a papers that are currently free over at Polkadoodles. I used a polka-dot to mat my card and then 3 different colored egg design papers cut with circle dies as further mats. My image was placed on these with foam tape. I used my electronic die cutter to cut the words Easter Blessings both in letters and as an offset so I could use the colors of my card.
A few enamel dots just finished the design.

What I Used:
 Digital Image: Polkadoodles Fuzzy Puffs Earlie Dandelion
Digital Papers: Polkadoodles: Tatty Twinkles Easter Digital Craft Download
Stamping Card: X-press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
8x8in Card Base - Craft UK
Pink Card and Green Cardstock: Core'Dinations
Enamel Dots: Gina Marie Designs

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group

Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!


6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Hi Sharon, welcome to the team! I love you gorgeous card, the way you've layered the papers is fab! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Easter card. That hedgehog is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

beautiful card.

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Welcome to the team, your card is so beautiful.
Maritza

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Sharon, Welcome to team .
Beautiful and cute card .. love it.
Hugs
Rose DT

Creative world said...

Awesome make.Love the design,fab idea.Wellcome to the Digi team...hugs Zelly xx