Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, February 3, 2020

Pink Orchids

Good morning, I am still in bed at this hour but I know my family and friends in the UK will be around! My post today is the first one for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. When I saw Jan's stunning images I just had to apply to be on the team and lucky me I was chosen.

The challenge runs for 2 weeks and is an 'anything goes' challenge so if you make and create there is no reason not to come and join us.

I have an obsession with flowers at the minute so I couldn't resist coloring Botanical Orchids which comes with colored and line images as well as suitable sentiments.


What I Did
I arranged the png image of the flowers along with the sentiment using my graphics program the printed them onto stamping card.
I colored the image using Copic markers and then added depth and texture with Prismacolor pencils
I cut a 5x7in card base from white card and matted this with pink and green card to coordinate with the image.
I added my image topper and to balance the image I added some crystal gems.

What I Used
Digital Stamp and Sentiment: Botanical Orchids
X-Press It Stamping Card
Copic Markers: R000,10,02; E51; Y11; G24, 94; YG61, 91,95,97
Primacolor Premier Pencils: hot pink, sand,Jasmine, Deco Pink, Goldenrod, Marine Green, Warm Grey
Nuvo Marker: 452
White Card: Core'Dinations Premier Cardstock
Pink and Green Cardstock: Core'Dinations
Studio Katia Iridescnet Crystals
ZipDry Glue
Ranger Multi Medium Matte

Thank you for stopping, come and join the challenge here you can also check out my teamies gorgeous designs too!




7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh my this is such a beautiful card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

jimlynn said...

Stunning!!!! I simply love your gorgeous coloring. The pencils really did add dimension to the image too! Just beautiful!!
So glad you joining us at Jan's. Welcome to the DT!
Lynn

Julie Odil said...

Great coloring on those orchids. I love coloring flowers, too. Welcome to the team!

Shelly Schmidt said...

A stunning card- your coloring is beautiful!!!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Sheryl said...

Your colouring is awesome! Welcome to the team xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Sharon gorgeous card, following you ...aNNIe x