Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, February 14, 2020

Stamper's Delights Kawaii Love

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you have also received lots of love today. If not I'm here to share my love of crafting with you.

There is a new Kawaii release over at Stamper's Delights, we have 2 new image sets to share with you. The first one is an adorable wolf with a little sassy howl about him. The second is the the start of a new Zodiac themed collection we are kicking it off with Pisces and each month we will have another zodiac sign to share with you:

 

Here is what is included in the sets:




What I Did:
Wolf:
I resized and stamped the image on stamping card, used my Scan N Cut to fussy cut him then colored him with alcohol markers. I the used my graphics program to re-size and color the sentiments, which by the way are included with the little guy! The Hooowl was repeated to make a design paper which was matted with brown card and added to a 5x7in white card base. I then resized and colored the main sentiment and die cut this with a speech bubble die. I also cut a mat for this with the same die.
I cut my sentiment to size, matted it and adhered it to the top of the card. I then used foam tape to add my little wolf to the card.

Pisces
As for the wolf I resized the little mermaid character, I then layered together 2 of the other images to build my sentiment. I wanted my mermaid's tail to look iridescent so I used an embossing pen to color it and heat embossed glitter embossing powder onto it. This took a few layers to get a complete coverage but I love the sparkle. The remainder of the image was colored with alcohol markers, I added iridescent gems to her headband and glaze pen to her pearl necklace.
I then matted a white 5x7 in card base with dark blue card, I used a punch to cut out the corners of my image and again used blue cardstock to mat this. I added some design paper to my card base which had a wave pattern to it. After adding my image I die cut some bubbles and added these to the finished card. 

What I Used:
Wolf:
Stamper's Delights: Kawaii Wolf Digital Stamp Collection
Stamping Card: X-press It
White Card Base: Core'Dinations Preimum cardstock
Brown Card: Core'Dinations
Copic Markers - Sorry I forgot to list the colors
Foam Pads
Zip Dry Glue

Pisces
Stamper's Delights: Kawaii Digital Stamp Collection
Stamping Card: Xpress-It
White Card Base: Core'Dinations Preimum cardstock
Dark Blue Cardstock: From my stash
Design Paper: digital paper unknown
Bubbles die cuts: Tattered Lace Tuck Ins
Copic Markers - Sorry I forgot to list the colors
Zip Dry glue
Xyron glue runner


Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this weeks thrifty offers.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 


Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!






2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Wonderful cards!