Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Sentiments are the bomb

Good morning, We are covered in snow and temps are below freezing so staying inside to keep warm, what better excuse for hiding away in my craft room!

There is a new challenge starting over at Arty Divas and the sponsor this challenge are a great stamp company, The Project Bin.
I have a whole set on sentiments to use so I decided to make 2 cards:



 

What I did:
For the first card I used a 4.25 x 5.5in card base and matted it with some bright yellow design paper. I then used a sunburst die to cut the sun and it's rays.I placed a gem in the center of this for extra shine! I then stamped the Project Bin sentiment on white card and matted this with the same yellow I had used for my sun burst. This was the placed on foam tape to give dimension.

The second card was also a 4.25 x 5.5in white card base which I matted in purple. I then cut a 1.5in strip of vellum and stamped the sentiment using embossing ink. I then heat embossed using dark purple embossing powder. This was the wrapped around some floral design paper. I didn't have gems in the correct purple so i colored the ones used with an alcohol marker.

What I used:
Card 1
The Project Bin sentiment stamps: Just Sayin'
White Card base: Core'Dinations
Yellow design Paper: unknown (from my Stash)
Yellow Card: Core'Dinations Color Core
Sun Burst Die: Gina Marie Designs
Gem: From my stash
Black Ink: Versafine
Foam pads

Card 2
The Project Bin Sentiment stamps: Just Sayin'
White card base and colored card as above
Design Paper: Lili of the Valley (Retired)
Vellum: From my stash
Embossing Ink: Versamark
Embossing Powder: Copper Kate Vibrant Violet
Gems: from my stash
Alcohol Marker: Copic BV17

 Our challenge is anything goes so if you craft or make art you can join in. Just head on over to the blog and add your design!

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please let me know in the comments

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful cards

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie