Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Have a Fairy Merry Day

Good afternoon! The weather here is gorgeous, yes we still have snow on the ground but the sun is bright in the sky and the temps mean that it's bearable to be outside. It's only trying to fool us thought, more snow storms are predicted this coming week!

Today's card is using an image that I colored a few weeks back. She is from the lovely Sherry West and is called Have a Fairy Merry Day. She is a stunner!


What I Did:
 I resized and printed the image on stamping card. She was colored with alcohol markers - wow did that hair take some coloring!
I then chose design papers and cardstock to coordinate with my coloring. My 5x7 in card base was matted with some of these. I used a different paper that was from the same set to off set under my image.
As I wanted to keep the whole card delicate looking I used a fine script sentiment die and positioned this along the lower edge of the card.

What I Used:
Sherry West Digital Stamp: Have a Fairy Merry Day
Stamping card: X-press It                       
White card base: Core'dinations Premium Cardstock
Aqua Card: Core'Dinations
Design Papers: Lili of the Valley (retired)
Die cut sentiment: The die was gifted to me so unknown
Copic Markers:
          Skin: BV000, E000, E00, E01, R30
          Hair: E35, E5550, E51, E53
          Wings: B00,B000, B0000
          Dress: B000, B00, B01, B02, B05, Trim R00
          Pants: R00, R01, R02, R11
          Shoes B000, B00, B02, B05
          Flower: R11, R21
          Rock: N2, N3, N4
          Shadow: W1

Sherry West has a number of gorgeous images, keep a look out as you will see lots more of hers here!

Thanks for stopping by and if you love what you see let me know in the comments.