Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Flower Girl

Good afternoon, Oh I wish winter was done now, I'm over the snow and ice and frigid temperatures.

Today's post is all about Stamper's Delights Thrifty Thursday! Yes head on over to the store and see what amazing stamps are at reduced price. While there check out the one I have used a great mother's day set: Anime Just for You Mum.


As Mother's Day isn't for a few months here in US I decided to make her in to a friend card.

What I Did:
I resized and printed the stamp with out the sentiment (yes you get both plus a separate sentiment) on to stamping paper. She was colored her with alcohol markers with some pencil to add detail.
I then matted a white card base with teal cardstock. An oval die cut aperture was made with a piece of yellow card and this was then lightly inked through a stencil to give a shadow pattern.
A adhered my image into the aperture and positioned this on my card base. The flowers were shaped into a spray and placed around the bottom edge of the aperture. I die cut and colored some leaves to add a more realistic look to the flower spray.
The sentiment is a rub-on which balanced the card for me

What I Used: 
Stamping card: X-press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic - I didn't list these as I colored
Pencils: Prismacolor Premier
White card base: Core'Dinations Premium Cardstock
Teal and yellow card: from my stash
Flowers: From my stash
Leaves: die cut using Susan's Garden Club dies
Sentiment: Crafter's Companion

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this weeks thrifty offers.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!



2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. That is a lovely image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

very nice!