Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, February 17, 2020

Easter Blessings

Good morning, it's a President's Day here so a holiday. It is great to have a long weekend with family.

Today is also the start of a new challenge over at Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge. She has some gorgeous new releases this month and my card today is showcasing Cottontail Easter a cute set that is ideal for your Easter crafts:


What I Did:
I used my graphics program to build the scene of the bunny, the eggs and the sentiment all of which are included in the set. I then printed this onto stamping card and colored with Copic markers. I recorded my first ever You Tube video while coloring which you can view here.
I then matted an 8x8 in Card base with Yellow cardstock and a spring like paper. I also matted a smaller Easter paper with the yellow card and positioned this on my card
I added my matted image with using foam tape to give dimension. A few nuvo drops just balanced the design.

What I Used:
Jan Mahew: Cottontail Easter digital stamp collection
Stamping card: X-press It
White Card Base: Craft UK
Yellow cardstock: Core'Dinations
Green floral paper: Lili Of the Valley (Retired)
Easter Paper: Digital download (unknown)
Nuvo Drops: Tonic, English Mustard

The challenge runs for 2 weeks and is an anything goes challenge so if you make and create there is no reason not to come and join us!

Thanks for stopping by check out the Challenge blog for more inspiration from my teamies.




7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Easter card. I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Julie Odil said...

This is such a great rabbit - perfect for Easter and spring. I love how you added the eggs.

NanaConnie said...

Sharon, I love what you did with the bunny and sentiment! Great coloring and paper choices for the background. Thanks for being such a great part of the team. :-D

Fikreta said...

Its a beautiful card!

Sheryl said...

Sharon I love the scene you have created for Jan's adorable bunny. Your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs Sheryl xx (DT team mate)

jimlynn said...

Cute, cute card! Love that Easter patterned paper too.
Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

Darling Easter card, Sharon! I especially love that bright spring green you've used as the anchor color! hugs, de